Below I have
designed a Homepage and Members page for my social media app. As my chosen
demographic is mainly towards the female population, I chose to use the colour
pink as the main colour for each of my pages. This is a feminine colour which
has connotations of passion and love which are two essential ideas for those
using my app. I decided to keep the colour and font of the title the same, as
this means that those who are using the app will be able to familiarise
themselves with it as they clearly recognise the title.
M3: Below I have
added a Site Map which clearly demonstrates where each of the icons will
feature at the top of my social media website. The icons featured will each
lead to a new page which can be selected by the user such as the homepage or
their own profile page etc. For Instance, the Homepage will be featured at the
top of the page as it is the icon which is generally required the most. Once
the user has decided to open this icon, they will change slightly so that the
next icon will appear as shown above. This will occur continually for whenever
a new icon is selected.
No comments:
Post a Comment