Featured above is a mock up I have designed for my own social
media website. I have decided to display the websites homepage as this is the
initial idea that the target audience will see, with reference to exploring my
social media site.
I have decided to name the site ‘Pet Social’ as this clearly
gives an initial idea as to what the purpose of my website is- for people using
their pets as a topic of socialisation through social media. The title for my
site is displayed in the outline of a dog- which is also a clear indication of
the reference to my websites topic, having to do with animals.
The colour scheme is slightly varied although not too much, as
I have used several ‘pastel’ colours for the background as not to make my
homepage seem dramatic or false. There are also animal prints used which relate
clearly to the theme of my website and the information displayed is still clear
to read on top of this.
The top of the page features 5 ‘tabs’, which my target
audience are able to click on in able for them to be directed towards different
areas of the site. For instance, the ‘messages’ tab directs my audience to
their direct messages, where they can share views with others without other
public members being able to read their conversation. The ‘account’ page will
direct users back onto their own personally customised page- consisting of
their own personal information which they choose to share with others online
through the site.
No comments:
Post a Comment